Welcome to North House Surgery
The surgery will be closed from 1pm on Thursday 13th February for staff training reopening at 8am on Friday 14th February.
Please call 111 for assistance when the surgery is closed.
We are proud to have served the Ripon community for over 100 years. With a large on-site car park, we are located within the city centre on North Street (HG4 1HL) and offer:
- Guaranteed same day access to highly skilled clinicians via our telephone triage system
- Appointments available until 8pm Monday to Friday, and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday
- Routine appointments, bookable up to 8 weeks in advance
- Online booking of appointments, ordering repeat prescriptions and viewing of medical summary
- Training practice, offering placements to GP trainees, foundation doctors, medical and nursing students.
- On-site Dispensary for patients living over a mile from their nearest chemist
- 100% achievement for the Quality and Outcomes framework
- Rated “Good” by the Clinical Quality Commission
Follow us on Facebook for the latest surgery news https://www.facebook.com/North-House-Surgery-Ripon-196740651118383
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.
If you wish to order your repeat prescription on-line please contact one of the receptionists who will organise this facility for you.
Read More »
An extended hours surgery is now available on Tuesday evenings from 6.30pm - 8.00pm.
Read More »